1/2 Photos of potato chip cookies
crunchy texture and really fill my salty/sweet cravings. i got this recipe from my gran. i know it sounds strange but they taste great..just dont use ketchup chips..lol.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cream margarine and sugar together well.
- 2add vanilla and continue blending well.
- 3add flour and potato chips a bit at a time until well blended.
- 4take about a tsp.
- 6size amount and place on ungreased baking sheet and slightly flatten (not too flat) i forgot once to flatten and they don't really flatten but still okay.
- 7bake at 325* for 20 minutes-- until golden and done.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for potato chip cookies
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g