Recipe by caramel
crunchy texture and really fill my salty/sweet cravings. i got this recipe from my gran. i know it sounds strange but they taste great..just dont use ketchup chips..lol.
Top Review by ROSEBUD48
I know that this recipe has a great potential to be fabulously delicious but I tried it and found that the cookies don't hold together. I am an experienced cook and found it odd that there wasn't even an egg or something to use as a binder. It's hard to form the cookies as they are too crumbly and they don't improve with baking. I'm going to try it again with one egg in the dough.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- 1⁄2 cup plain potato chips (slightly crushed but not fine)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- cream margarine and sugar together well.
- add vanilla and continue blending well.
- add flour and potato chips a bit at a time until well blended.
- take about a tsp.
- size amount and place on ungreased baking sheet and slightly flatten (not too flat) i forgot once to flatten and they don't really flatten but still okay.
- bake at 325* for 20 minutes-- until golden and done.