Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- In a food processor, mix together bake mix, almond meal, and splenda.
- Add butter to processor and pulse until crumbly.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, yolk, and vanilla.
- Add the bake mix mixture to the egg mixture, a small amount at a time.
- Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheet and flatten slightly with a spoon.
- Bake at 325 for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool, and transfer to airtight container.
- NOTE: To make almond meal/flour, Process almonds in a food processor until fine; careful not to overprocess, or you'll end up with almond butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!