Ww Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Ww
These will satisfy your chocolate cravings but have been designed for the Weight Watchers Plan. Two cookies equals one point as stated on the Weight Watchers website for this recipe. http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=50634 If you are concerned with the calculation of the points, please contact your WW leader.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In medium bowl, cream butter, oil and brown sugar together.
- Add vanilla, salt and egg white.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Mix flour and baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly.
- Drop by rounded half teaspoons of dough on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 4-6 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Yields 2 cookies per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My brother wanted cookies... even though the rest of the family is trying to cut back. I had to find something, so I made these. He was very satisfied, but I'm making more tomorrow. Great "diet" cookies. *Made these again but I added some heart healthy walnuts to the dough along with the chocolate chips.Reply