Vegan Applesauce Nachos
photo by Qzxyntop
- Ready In:
- 20 tortilla chips (I recommend scoop style)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 cup salsa (I recommend thick or chunky)
- 0.5 (15 1/16 ounce) can kidney beans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lay out the tortilla chips on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Fill each chip with 3-4 kidney beans, 1-3 teaspoons applesauce, and 1-3 teaspoons salsa.
- Warm for 10 minutes in the oven, and enjoy while hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I cook like the voices in my head tell me to. (; All of my recipes are vegan, with little salt and no sugar, and made with whole foods, so they're friendly to many diets. However, if you think something is missing, no need to adhere to my tastes! Consider them starting points.