1/1 Photo of Potato Casserole Supreme
This is a great potato recipe. I have served it at family and company dinners and there's never any left over. Also great for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until they can be grated easily (not quite done).
- 2Combine sour cream, soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder and onion salt.
- 3Add to potatoes and mix well.
- 4Put in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Top with bacon bits and sprinkle lightly with breadcrumbs.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato Casserole Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 18.5 g