This is a copycat recipe my girlfriend and I made. It's originally from a restaurant here in New Brunswick, called Stuff Yer Face. It's basically potato chip nachos.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Place potato chips in a large round baking dish.
- Top with tomato, cheese, scallions, bacon, and olives (you can do this in layers, if you like).
- Drizzle ketchup over other ingredients.
- Bake ten minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is well heated throughout.
- Dollop sour cream on top of finished dish.
The ingredients list was very intriguing, and it came together wonderfully! This was absolutely delicious all together. Thanks for sharing!
Different, interesting, strangely addictive and delicious! Reminded me a lot of potato skins.