Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 5 -6 large portabella mushrooms (whole)
- Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 1 box (room temp)
- 1 bunch cilantro or 1 bunch spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- feta cheese with dried basil and tomato, 1 package
- 3 -4 slices colby-monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Let cream cheese stand at room temperature.
- Stir or blend cream cheese, diced cilantro (or spinach) and thyme (add as much or as little to your liking for ingredients).
- Remember all good chefs don't measure.
- Place mushrooms on a cookie sheet and add in your mixture into the center of the mushrooms filling them up slightly to the lip of the mushroom.
- Top with Feta and then if you prefer add the final topping of Colby-jack cheese sliced to fit just over the top of your mushrooms.
- This traps the ingredients and makes them easier to eat.
- Bake in oven on 300°F until cheese is melted and mushrooms are juicy! (Can be batter dipped and fried).
- Enjoy and let me know what you think!