1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin with Lemon Mustard Sauce - WW 5 Points
Audrey M's Note:
A very flavor dish without the calories. Great for those on the WW point diet. This recipe is 5 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork pieces between two sheets of wax paper and flatten with a meat mallet.
- 2Sprinkle each piece with lemon pepper.
- 3Heat butter in a skillet and cook pork for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- 4Place pork on heated platter and cover with alumunium foil; set aside.
- 5Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard in skillet.
- 6Cook until sauce is heated and pour over pork.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin with Lemon Mustard Sauce - WW 5 Points
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 81.4 mg
- Sodium 140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: