Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
A thin pork tenderloin patty fried in oil and served with fries.
- 1⁄2 pork tenderloin
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) canof favorite breadcrumbs (regular or seasoned)
- 5 hamburger buns (toasted or untoasted)
- Slice 1/2 of the pork tenderloin into slices of about 1 inch thick. Then pound out the meat into a thin patty about 1/8 inch thick. then take the patty and lay it in the flour.(put flour on both sides) then put it in egg(both sides) then put it in the bread crumbs until you can't see the raw meat.
- If you have a deep fryer then preheat it to 360 degrees If you have a pan on the stove top fill half way with oil. Then put patty in oil until it floats or is gold/dark brown (will darken once out of the oil)serve with fries or onion rings.
- Then add what ever you want (red onion, mustard, pickle -- ).
A good old-fashioned treat. Just like the restaurant style!