Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
From Pillsbury Doughboy Slow Cooker Recipies (2003).
- 36 ounces pork loin chops, about 1-inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar or 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- Cut ribs into 2- or 3- serving portions; place in 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Pour water over ribs.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
- About 1 1/4 hours before serving, remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid from cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine molasses, mustard and vinegar; mix well. Dip ribs in sauce to coat; place in slow cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Cover; cook on low setting for an additional hour.