Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Like Cooking light recipe
Make and share this Pork Ragout recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- 8 ounces hot Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup white zinfandel wine
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 4 cups cooked whole wheat penne
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Trim fat from pork;cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Remove casing from sausage. Cook sausage over medium heat until browned. Remove sausage from pan with a slotted spoon. Add onion to pan;saute 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add pork, and saute 5 minutes. Add sausage, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in broth and wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil; cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes. Serve over pasta, and sprinkle with cheese.