1/2 Photos of Pork Medallions With Blackberry Sauce
From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork evenly with salt, pepper, and allspice.
- 2Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 3Grill pork, covered, over medium-high heat for 20 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160°, turning pork once.
- 4Remove from grill and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 5In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
- 6Add in shallots; stir/saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
- 7Add in wine; cook 13 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- 8Lower heat to low; whisk in fruit spread and remaining butter; cook 2 minuutes or until slightly thickened.
- 9Cut pork into 1/4-inch slices.
- 10Drizzle blackberry sauce over pork; garnish with fresh blackberries and thyme sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Medallions With Blackberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 129.7 mg
- Sodium 545.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: