1/5 Photos of Pork Loin Chops Cacciatore Style
I found this on a supermarket leaflet. The original recipe used lamb chops-I changed that to pork. The sauce is enough for 4 servings according to the original recipe, but we love lots of sauce over pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan and cook the onions over a low to medium heat for 5 minutes or until translucent; add the garlic and cook a further 2 minutes.
- 2Add the tomatoes, herbs, stock, wine, and olives, bring to the boil then simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle the paprika over the chops and season them. Heat the remaining oil in another frying pan and sear the chops for 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
- 4Add the chops to the tomato sauce pan and continue to cook a further 10 minutes over a low heat.
- 5Scatter with torn basil leaves to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Chops Cacciatore Style
Serving Size: 1 (636 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 850.1
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 172.3 mg
- Sodium 498.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 56.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs