Marinated Lamb Chops
Preparation time is marinating time.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 4 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, torn or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- Place chops in a shallow dish or a ziplock plastic bag.
- Combine the soy sauce through pepper with 1/4 cup water and pour over the chops.
- Cover (or zip) and refrigerate 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil about 5 minutes 3-4 inches from the heat source.
- Turn, brush with marinade and broil 3-5 minutes more.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I have used this marinade several times with wonderful results. I have used lamb chops (I am also able to find lamb sirloin steaks) and beef sirloin steaks. Followed the recipe to the T - be sure to add the 1/4 cup water. I have used both fresh and dried herbs and both were successful. I have marinated the meat up to 24 hours and we always grill them to medium rare. All of the family loves them. Serve with roasted new potatoes and roasted asparagus - YUM!Reply
I just wanted to say thank you for posting this recipe. We are low carbing and anything to make meat taste different is great but different and delicious is so fantastic. Hubby loved these. We like very intense flavor. I had only dry herbs and spices so that is what I used. I will make more of the marinade and go heavy on the the spices only because hubby really likes very seasoned foods and to make sure that I have complete coverage. I poked the steaks with a fork to try and get more marinade in the lamb and I marinaded overnight.1Reply
see 10 more