Pork Fillets - Caramelized
- Pre - heat oven 200C / 400F / Gas6.
- Season pork fillets with salt and pepper.
- Coat the pork fillets in sugar. Add to a frying pan with hot oil.
- As the pork caramelizes turn to get an even colour. Once done put into the pre heated oven for 12-15 minutes ( 6-8 minutes longer for well done ). Remove once cooked and leave to rest.
- To make the sauce add white wine vinegar to a pan and reduce. Add Tomato puree or ketchup plus the chicken stock. Bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes. To finish if required add butter Worcestershire and Tabasco sauce.
- To serve slice fillets and serve with a little sauce.