1/1 Photo of Pork Cutlets a La Creme
Recipe Junkie's Note:
From the book, "Heart of the Palms"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound pork cutlets to about 1/8" thick.
- 2Cut each into 2 or 3 pieces and set aside.
- 3Beat egg and water with a fork in a pie plate.
- 4Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- 5Dip cutlets in egg mixture and then into flour mixture, coating both sides.
- 6Melt 2 T butter or margarine in a large skillet.
- 7Cook cutlet pieces, a few at a time, until brown on both sides, adding more butter as needed.
- 8Remove cutlets to a warm platter.
- 9Into the same skillet, over medium heat, stir in half and half, wine, and bouillon, scraping brown bits from bottom of skillet.
- 10Cook and stir 3 minutes until thickened and flavors are blended.
- 11Pour sauce over cutlets and sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Cutlets a La Creme
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 534.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: