From the book, "Heart of the Palms"
Make and share this Pork Cutlets a La Creme recipe from Food.com.
- Pound pork cutlets to about 1/8" thick.
- Cut each into 2 or 3 pieces and set aside.
- Beat egg and water with a fork in a pie plate.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper.
- Dip cutlets in egg mixture and then into flour mixture, coating both sides.
- Melt 2 T butter or margarine in a large skillet.
- Cook cutlet pieces, a few at a time, until brown on both sides, adding more butter as needed.
- Remove cutlets to a warm platter.
- Into the same skillet, over medium heat, stir in half and half, wine, and bouillon, scraping brown bits from bottom of skillet.
- Cook and stir 3 minutes until thickened and flavors are blended.
- Pour sauce over cutlets and sprinkle with parsley.