1/2 Photos of Pork, Choy Sum and Noodle Stir Fry
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A money saving one pot wonder. You can use pork pieces or pork fillet thinly sliced. Also chicken can be substituted for pork. You can use any Asian greens that you fancy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g rice noodles, dry
- 2 tablespoons tamari, salt reduced if possible
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 350 g pork, pieces
- 1 onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 red capsicums or 1 green capsicum
- 100 g snow peas or 100 g sugar snap peas, trimmed, sliced diagonally in half
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, halved at stem joint, stem bases removed, leaves & stems sliced
- 1/4 cup peanuts, toasted, roughly chopped
- 1Prepare the noodles according to paacket directions, drain and set aside.
- 2In small bowl, combine the tamari, sweet chilli sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- 3In large frying pan or wok, heat 2 tsps canola oil. Add half the pork and stir fry for 1 - 2 minutes or until just cooked. Remove and cook remaining pork until just cooked. Remove to bowl with first batch of pork.
- 4Add remaining oil to pan and heat over a medium heat. Add the onion and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the ginger and capsicum and stir fry for about 1 minute.
- 5Add the snow peas and choy sum stems and stir fry for another minute. Add a little water or salt reduced shicken stock to pan if it starts to stick.
- 6Return pork to pan with the tamari mix, choy sum leaves and the noodles. Toss until well combined and heated through.
- 7Spoon intio serving bowls and serve sprinkled with peanuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork, Choy Sum and Noodle Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.4
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.5 mg
- Sodium 646.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce