Pork Chops With Rhubarb Stuffing
- Combine rosemary, salt&pepper and sprinkle on pork chops.
- Brown in oil, set aside. Make sure you have 1 Tbsp of drippings left adding some water if needed.
- Stir together all the stuffing ingredients.
- Grease a casserole dish that will hold chops in a single layer. Spoon half stuffing in, top with pork chops and then the remaining stuffing. Drizzle with reserved drippings and cover.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes ot till chops are tender.