- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 3 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in butter over medium heat until meat juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- Combine flour and milk until smooth; stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with chops.