slow cooker pork chops with a orange mermalade topping
Make and share this Pork Chops With Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place squash and onions in bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork chops and place them on top of vegetables.
- In a large bowl, combine broth, marmalade, and mustard and spoon over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Transfer pork chops and vegetables to serving plateand cover to keep warm.
- For sauce, pour liquid from slow cooker into medium saucepan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons water with cornstarch and add to saucepan.
- Heat while stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Serve chops and vegetables with sauce.