1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Orange Sauce
4 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
slow cooker pork chops with a orange mermalade topping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place squash and onions in bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork chops and place them on top of vegetables.
- 3In a large bowl, combine broth, marmalade, and mustard and spoon over pork chops.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- 5Transfer pork chops and vegetables to serving plateand cover to keep warm.
- 6For sauce, pour liquid from slow cooker into medium saucepan.
- 7Combine 2 tablespoons water with cornstarch and add to saucepan.
- 8Heat while stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- 9Serve chops and vegetables with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 216.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 42.9 g