Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
This can be prepared in about 20 minutes! From "Robin to the Rescue" by Robin Miller.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill (to garnish)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pork on both sides with salt and pepper. Add the chops to the hot pan and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients until the cornstarch dissolves. Add to the pork, bring to a simmer, and let simmer until the pork is just cooked through and the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve, sprinkled with the dill.