1/3 Photos of Pork Chops With Brandied Peaches
1 hr 30 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but sounds really good. Please post a review and let me know. A great way to ensure tender and moist chops is to soak them in a brine of 1 cup milk to 1/2 Tbs salt for at least 1 hour before using in a recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small skillet cook onion in 1 tablespoon oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until softened.
- 2Stir in 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder. Transfer mixture to a small bowl and stir in peaches and parsley.
- 3In a small dish stir together remaining 3/4 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and pepper. Pat pork chops dry and sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops, patting the seasoning into the chops.
- 4In a 9-inch heavy non-stick skillet heat remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot brown pork chops about 3 minutes on each side.
- 5Pour off any excess fat and reduce heat to moderately low. Add reserved syrup and remaining teaspoon vinegar and simmer, covered, 10 minutes, or until meat is just cooked through.
- 6Transfer pork chops to plates and keep warm. Boil pan juices until thickened, about 15 seconds, and spoon over pork chops. Serve pork chops with peaches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Brandied Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.7
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 1300.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 45.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: