Recipe by Lorraine Handlin
Makes a great brown gravy.
Top Review by Catcooks123
I wanted a new way to prepare thick pork chops for my family ,and this was really good. I used Lawerys season salt instead of accent, and salt. The gravy smelled a little like a marsala sauce. The meat was so tender this way, so much better than dried out broiled thick pork chops.
- 6 pork chops (lean and thick)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with garlic powder, salt, pepper and Accent.
- In frying pan brown pork chops.
- Remove Pork chops and place in a casserole dish.
- Add beer and celery soup to drippings in frying pan.
- Pour mixture over pork chops and cook in a 350F oven for 1 hour.