1/1 Photo of Pork Chops in Orange-Apricot Sauce
6 hrs 20 mins
These are tender with a rich glaze and tartness that goes well over fragrant rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash pork chops and pat dry.
- 2Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3In a large skillet heat the olive oil and add pork chops.
- 4Brown well, turning once or twice.
- 5While meat is browning, mix together remaining ingredients.
- 6Transfer meat to the crockpot.
- 7Pour the orange juice mixture into the skillet and stir quickly to deglaze pan.
- 8Continue to stir until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- 9Pour mixture over meat, cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 10Remove pork chops from broth, cut orange slices to the center, twist and arrange a slice on each of the chops.
- 11Serve on a bed of jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Orange-Apricot Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 115.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g