Tender pork with an apple, onion, thyme cream sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork chops in oil over medium high heat, remove.
- 2Add apples and onions, saute until apple is tender, remove apple and reserve.
- 3Add apple juice, bouillon granules, thyme and pork chops, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Add apple and simmer until heated through.
- 5Remove apple and chops to a serving platter.
- 6Add cream, bring to a boil and cook until sauce is slightly reduced.
- 7Season to taste and pour over chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Apple Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.6
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 211.6 mg
- Sodium 320.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 53.2 g