a very easy down home dinner for the whole family.
Make and share this Pork Chops Cheddar Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops lightly. Drain and place in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In the same skillet,combine soup, water, rice, 1/2 cup of cheese, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms and mix well.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Uncover and top with remaining cheese, and french fried onions.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.