Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Bake
Pulled from another website and I want to make it available for my family. Sounds simple and good.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken, boiled and deboned
- 8 broccoli florets
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons French-fried onions
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- Boil and debone chicken.
- Boil broccoli and drain.
- Mix mayo,sour cream,and chicken stock.
- Arrange shredded chicken on bottom of casserole dish, then broccoli.
- Pour mayo mixture over the chicken and the broccoli.
- Layer cheddar cheese and then onions and bacon.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for five minutes and then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is the 3rd time I've made this. This time I was out of alot of ingredients but used 12.5 oz canned chicken, 10 oz chopped broccoli and a bunch of left over cheese that I had in the drawer. Didn't have bacon bits this time so fried some & used that. It's in the oven now & smelling great. Am making Rice-A-Roni Rice Pilaf to go with it. Thanks Aqueen I really love this recipe, it's easy & adaptable and my broccoli hating husband even ate it!! LOL Thanks for an easy good tasting recipe, reminds me of chicken divan.Reply
see 1 more