Top Review by Gabby7
These pork chops were very tasty and so moist. I baked them at 400 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes only because after 45 minutes I realized that I did not turn the oven on. Even my picky husband said these are a keeper so they are now. Gabby
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salt and pepper with the bread crumbs.
- Whip egg lightly, turn the pork chops in egg, then in bread crumbs.
- Heat shortening in skillet, brown pork chops lightly on both sides, and place them in a shallow dish.
- Cool off the skillet with a little water (very little) and pour drippings over chops.
- Cover and bake in moderate oven, 325° to 350°F, about 45 minutes.