Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love one dish meals....this is just another example of one of them.
Make and share this Pork Chop Supper recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, saute the onion in oil until tender.
- Remove the onion with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving the drippings in the pan.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper and coat the pork chopes.
- Brown pork chops on both sides in the drippings from the onions.
- Add potatoes, carrot, tomato and cooked onion and slowly bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, adding the peas during the last 15 minutes of cooking.