Recipe by ChefRaylene
I love this dish. It combines lots of flavors and is pretty easy to make. My family has enjoyed this recipe for years. This recipe can be made ahead and reheated. You can also freeze it for 3 months. Enjoy!!
Top Review by christiansenfamily1992
Yum yum yum. My whole family enjoyed this one. I will be making it again. May even try it with other types of meat. It was fairly quick and oh so good. Especially enjoyed that the pork chops were moist.
- 1 1⁄2-1 3⁄4 lbs boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 -2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- salt & pepper
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, quartered
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet and cook pork over med high heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat, add onion & garlic, cook 5 minutes until onion is tender.
- Add paprika and remaining ingredients, except cornstarch. Bring to boil, lower heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally 1 hour until pork is tender.
- Mix cornstarch with a little water to form a paste. Stir in 1 spoon of the broth, then stir into skillet. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes until thickened.
- Serve with rice.