Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From a supermarket magazine
- 1 lb lean diced pork
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 14 ounces coconut cream
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted cashew nuts, to serve
- Stir fry the curry paste in a saucepan for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pork and stir to combine.
- Add the coconut cream and stir to combine.
- Add the pineapple pieces and the red bell pepper, stir.
- Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes until pork is tender.
- Garnish with the cashew nuts.
- Nice served on a bed of sweet mashed potato or steamed rice.