Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A true Crowd Pleaser! Makes great mini muffins or bundt cake. Serve with Love.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil or 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350degrees. Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until blended. Batter should be thick.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50- 55 minutes.
- Invert Bundt pan onto a plate when cooled and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy.