This recipe is from the www.sparkrecipes.com website and is listed as very spicy! "Submitted by ONCEMORE2006 - Pork chops in a peanut sauce."
My Private Note
pork ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-stick skillet, saute' onion and garlic with a small amount of water until onion is translucent and set aside.
- 2Trim all fat from chops and make small cuts through any membrane on the outside to prevent chops from curling.
- 3Brown pork chops on both sides and then return onions and garlic to pan.
- 4Mix the rest of the ingredients to make a sauce, thin with more water if needed.
- 5Add to pan, chops, onions and garlic and heat through.
- 6Serve with rice.
- 7NOTE: Chicken breasts can be used instead of pork.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pong Pong Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.2
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 706.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: