A nice cold treat. Cooking time is maximum freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 1-quart saucepan, heat water and sugar to boiling over high heat.
- 2Boil sugar mixture 5 minutes, reducing it slightly to a syrup.
- 3Remove syrup from heat and cool to room temperature.
- 4In bowl, combine syrup and both the pomegranate and lemon juices.
- 5Cover and refrigerate mixture until cold.
- 6Transfer sorbet to airtight container and freeze until firm, 2 to 12 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g