- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- Combine sugar, lime juice, water, lemon juice and orange juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool transfer to a blender with tequila, orange liqueur, and lime wedge and process until smooth.
- Pour into the cups (Dixie) and cover the top of each cup with foil.
- Place the popsicle stick in center of cup (down through foil, which will hold it in place).
- Freeze until hard, preferably overnight. Remove from freezer and run cup under warm water to loosen popsicle.
- Garnish with kosher salt and serve. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Single father of 5 aging in ages from 8 to 22. I recently was blessed with a grandson also. I am a partner in a commercial construction business with my best friend of the last 37 years. I must have inherited my love of cooking from my grandmothers. I love spending time at the bar with my buddies, camping with my son, watching him ride his "toys" and I love to ride my own "toy" Harley Davidson. I am a die hard UT Longhorn fanatic. Love watching all sports, Cowboys will always rule the NFL. Gordon is the man in NASCAR. Yankees suck. As do the Red Wings, and Celtics. How many of you have I made mad? At least I am a fan and care. Go Longhorns, Cowboys, Mavs, Stars, Rangers (yeah right the Rangers are fun to laugh at anyway).