Recipe by L-Burden
This is a MUST at every holiday in our family. I suggest doubling the recipe...it always goes fast!
Top Review by MTDavids
I somehow forgot to review this recipe after the dozen or so times we've made it. Very popular at our football parties. It is also very flexible. We usually add a couple teaspoons of hot sauce if we are using kielbasa. We also like using hot links once in awhile (without the hot sauce). Thanks for the great appetizer, L-Burden.
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all ingredients except kielbasa. Mix well, and cook over low heat until well balanced (clear and smooth).
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces.
- Add kielbasa and heat thoroughly.
- Make sure heat is low, and cook for at least an hour until the sauce cooks down. The longer it cooks, the better.