1/1 Photo of Pizza Spaghetti Casserole (Oamc)
1 hr 10 mins
We love this casserole. I make 2. One to freeze and one to eat right away! This will become your kids favorite meal hands down! Pepperoni Pizza and Spaghetti in one dish? What could be better!!! Note: To avoid the "greasy" pizza look use turkey pepperoni.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 lb) package mild ground turkey or 1 (1 lb) package pork sausage
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni, cut in half (about 30)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce (use more if you like)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded italian three-cheese blend (another cup won't hurt!)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, and stems drained (optional)
- sliced green olives (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- onion, green peppers (optional)
- 1Cook spaghetti with 1/2 teaspoons salt according to package directions. Drain well, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. (If you are adding onions and or green peppers cook them along with the sausage) Drain and set aside. Wipe skillet clean. Add pepperoni, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- 3Top spaghetti in baking dish with sausage; pour pasta sauce over sausage (add any additional veggies etc at this time as well.) Arrange half of pepperoni slices evenly over pasta sauce. Sprinkle evenly with cheeses. Arrange remaining half of pepperoni slices evenly over cheese. Cover with nonstick or lightly greased aluminum foil.
- 4Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; remove foil, and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and just begins to brown.
- 5For OAMC: Freeze the unbaked casserole up to one month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature, and bake as directed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Spaghetti Casserole (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.4
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.2 mg
- Sodium 1051.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: