Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is from American Profile - I have added the salami but you can leave it out if you like
Make and share this Pizza Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked shell macaroni
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 lb mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 -2 cup cubed salami
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup italian herbed croutons
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to cool quickly. Drain well.
- Combine macaroni with tomatoes, cheese, salami, onion, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder and olives in a large salad bowl. Toss gently to blend well.
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Sprinkle with Parmesan and croutons at serving time.