Recipe by my3beachbabes
This is from my bread machine recipe book... I keep misplacing the book so I'm putting this recipe here so I can always find it!! You can double the recipe if your bread machine can handle 1 1/2 pound loaves.
- 177.44 ml water, 80-90 degrees F
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml granulated sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml bread machine yeast
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add lukewarm water and oil to pan. Add flour, sugar, italian seasoning and salt to the pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then push some ingredients to the corner. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into breadmaker. Program breadmaker for the dough cycle. When done, remove dough from the pan and place on a floured surface. Knead for 1 minute the let dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Roll dough out to fit your pizza pan. Place on greased pan. Top as desired and bake in a 425 degree oven for 10 - 15 minutes or until nicely browned.