1/2 Photos of Pizza Crust (All-Purpose Flour or Spelt Flour)
Shannon 24's Note:
Do I dare post another Spelt flour recipe? After my Spelt Bread Spelt Bread caused a bit of a controversy, I will add the following disclaimer. I substitute spelt flour for regular flour in recipes so my son, who is allergic to wheat, can enjoy them. He does not seem to be bothered by it, however it has come to my attention that people with certain wheat allergies can have a reaction to this flour - so please check with your doctor. Anyways, this pizza dough is very good and very easy. That's all I need to say - ENJOY!
My Private Note
pizza c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set aside 1 cup of flour from total amount.
- 2Mix 1 1/2 cup flour, yeast and salt.
- 3Put oil in hot water.
- 4Add water and oil to flour mixture.
- 5Stir well.
- 6Add extra cup of flour.
- 7Knead. Pay attention to the consistency of the dough. Sometimes with Spelt flour you need to add a bit extra to get the doughy consistency you need.
- 8Let rest for 10 minutes.
- 9Press into greased pizza pan.
- 10Top with favourite pizza toppings.
- 11Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Crust (All-Purpose Flour or Spelt Flour)
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 234.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g