- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve yeast in cup of warm water.
- Mix yeast mixture, flour, salt, sugar and oil together.
- Let rise in mildy warm oven. Heat to 170 degrees Fahrenheit; turn off oven; place dough inside for 15 minutes or until doubled in size.
- After dough has risen, spread out on an oiled pizza sheet/pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenehit for 15 minutes.