1/2 Photos of Pineapple Right Side up Snack Cake
This cake is easier to make the the traditional recipe, but has that same delicious taste. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and can make this when the kids come over unexpectedly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice.
- 2Set both aside.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- 4Mix the reserved juice, milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla, stirring well.
- 5Add the wet to the dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- 6Spoon into a greased 9" x 9" baking pan.
- 7Top with the pineapple and the brown sugar.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes and then cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Right Side up Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 270.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 5.4 g