Recipe by Theresa P
This wonderful pie is just too good for words! I think it's the sour cream that adds so much richness without overpowering. I got this recipe from a junior high school cook I work with. She brought this pie to a get together and I JUST HAD to have the recipe! So smooth, creamy and sweet, it does not taste diabetic! I love this pie!
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple in juice (drained)
- 28.34 g package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 236.59 ml sour cream (low fat works fine)
- 4.92 ml Splenda sugar substitute or 4.92 ml Equal sugar substitute
- 1-9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 226.79 g carton whipped topping (low fat or fat free works fine)