Sugar Free Banana Cream Pie
photo by Jaye Anna
- Ready In:
- 2 (1/8 ounce) boxes jell-o sugar-free instant banana cream pudding mix (or you may use one big box of this pudding mix, the choice is yours)
- 2 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- vanilla extract (imitation or pure)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 3 bananas, sliced
- cinnamon (for dusting)
- sugar-free Cool Whip
- Beat both boxes of pudding mix into 2 3/4 cups milk, adding any amount of vanilla extract you want, in a large bowl with a wire whisk for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Using a large spoon spread a little bit of the pudding mixture on the bottom of the pie crust for the first layer of pudding, followed by adding a layer of sliced bananas on top of the pudding layer. Continue doing this until you run out of pudding mix and banana slices. You may use more or less bananas according to your preference.
- Using a small icing spatula or a spoon apply some whip cream to the top of the pie, covering it all the way around.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon powder into the palm of your hand and then gently dust the cinnamon powder lightly over the top of the pie by gently using your hand/fingers.
- You may serve the pie now or place it in the refrigerator for an hour to chill (my recommendation). Leftovers should be placed back into the refrigerator to keep cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!