Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, room temp
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- Mix splenda and cream cheese together.
- Add cool whip and pineapple.
So YUMMY!! And my husband is diabetic so this is just a fabulous dessert for the two of us. Thank you for posting this!!
This was really great! I had bought fat-free cream cheese to make fruit dip, but it was terrible with the fat-free stuff. So I decided to try this with the left over cream cheese that had been sitting the fridge, and it turned out to be the perfect dip for apples. Thankyou!
This was easy to make, and tasted great. We loved that it is sugar free and so low calorie. It will definately be added to our list of keepers.