Recipe by winkki
This is a great 'shower' cake...baby showers, bridal showers, etc. It has kind of a pina colada taste, especially if you add coconut on top...fresh and fruity, very good in spring & summer. I usually use it over a yellow cake, but have also used white...would probably be good on a coconut cake, too. Be creative! :o)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, thinned slightly w/additional milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) canchopped pineapple, drained (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding according to box directions, except use only the 1 c.
- Beat together pudding and thinned cream cheese.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Frost cake (yellow is a good choice)-- frosts equivalent of a boxed cake mix.
- Sprinkle with pineapple.
- Can also sprinkle with coconut and chopped nuts if desired.