Cream Cheese Pineapple Pudding/Frosting
photo by Kevun H.
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- Mix pudding with 1 cup milk, and softened cream cheese, and mix on low with electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in pineapple, then fold in cool whip.
- Frost a yellow or white cake and keep refrigerated. So yummy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!