1/6 Photos of Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake
This cheesecake is sure to please! It has a luscious blend of pineapple, coconut and ginger! Adapted from Source magazine put out by Sam's Club. Note: this recipe has been updated and tweeked a little more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups gingersnap crumbs, ground in the food processor (about 25 cookies)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4-1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese (no-fat or low-fat)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 3/4 cup neufchatel cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 2 tablespoons white flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs (If you want a fluffier cheesecake separate 2 of the eggs, whipping egg whites till soft peaks form a)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 325*F.
- 2CRUST: Spray a 9"springform pan with the cooking spray (or you may use 2 8" pie pans). Mix the gingersnap crumbs, butter, and brown sugar; toss with a fork until moist. Press the mix into the bottom and up against the sides of the pan. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 3FILLING: Mix filling ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into the prepared crust. Place the cheese mixture into either the springform pan or into the pie pans.
- 4Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center barely moves when pan is touched. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- 5Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center barely moves when pan is touched. Cool to room temperature. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- 6PINEAPPLE SAUCE: Combine pineapple, brown sugar and ginger in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook about 15-20 minutes, stirring occaionally. Cool completely.
- 7Spread pineapple sauce over pie and top with toasted coconut. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2082 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 518.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 63.2 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: