- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 6 tablespoons of the juice and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar and flour. Gradually stir in cheese. Add pineapple and stir well.
- Pour mixture into greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs, butter, and pineapple juice and spread on top of pineapple mix.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown.