Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A hot salsa from Guam. Cook time is chilling time.
Make and share this Pika Salsa Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 6 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 habanero pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped (including green tops)
- 236.59 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 59.14 ml white distilled vinegar
- 155.92 g can tomato juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor pulse tomatoes, peppers and garlic until coarsely chopped.
- Pour into a medium size bowl and add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Chill before serving.
Great Mexican style salsa. I like most the combination of herbs and the color of coarse.
Easy and fast too. Prepared for ZWT7. Thanks